Tariff & Availability
2019 bookings being taken. Use the BOOK NOW button for prices and availability.
- A booking deposit of 25% is required to secure the reservation. The balance is due 6 weeks before your stay.
- A returnable damage bond of £200 is required from first time guests.
- The property will be available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
- The key is in a key safe beside the front door. The code will be given to you on receipt of balance payment and housekeeping bond.
- Parking is on the drive or in the garage. Please do not park on the road.
- Please vacate the property by 10.00am on departure and leave the key in the key safe.
- Bed linen is provided. Guests usually bring their own towels but you may hire them from me for £2.50 per person (bath towel plus hand towel), please let me know if you require any in advance.
- The house is cleaned and beds made up prior to your arrival. For guests staying for two weeks a mid-stay freshen up to include fresh bed linen is included. If any further cleaning or clean bed linen is required at any other time please contact me for a price.
- Guests wishing to use the multifuel burner provide their own fuel.
- Young children: A travel cot, high chair and stair gate for the top of the main staircase are available. Families are most welcome at San Ging however supervision is expected.
- The house is a split level property and therefore has a few more stairs than usual. This may pose difficulties for anyone with limited mobility. Please see the plans on the website for further details of the layout of the house.
- The owner expects that guests will respectfully not smoke inside the house.
- The Welcome folder inside the house provides general information about the using the house and includes the wifi code.
Click here to access the Booking Form in Word format (can be completed on-screen).
Click here to find out more about the inclusive Spa Membership Adobe pdf format.